HAMPSHIRE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
John Watson Photography
First of all, it’s your wedding day. Therefore as the wedding photographer, I offer a friendly approach and a full wedding photography package. I feel incredibly lucky to be able to capture and document the memories of your wedding day. My package includes the full wedding day and a pre-wedding engagement photoshoot. I’m fortunate enough to photograph one of the happiest days of your life.
WHAT I CAN OFFER
As a wedding photographer, my style is a blend of documentary wedding photography and natural photos. Furthermore, I want to photograph your day and tell a story. Therefore I’m watching and waiting for moments to unfold and capturing the emotions of the ceremony. Most of all I’m there to help make your photos special to you.My Pricing
Typical wedding day
- Meet up with you during the prep time on the morning. While you are doing your hair and make-up. Taking a few informal photos.
- Then meet up with the groom and best man. Take some shots of them before the wedding service.
- Maybe take photos of you arriving in the car at the wedding.
- Photograph the wedding service.
- Take all the family and friends formal photos after the service.
- Finally take the pictures of the speeches and the evening dance.
- Before the wedding I offer an engagement photo shoot for you and your partner.
- After the wedding event the best pictures will be edited and would be available on a USB stick or an optional photo album.
- The best photos will also be put in an on-line gallery for your guest to view and purchase photos if they wish
SOME OF MY FAVOURITE VENUES
Pre Wedding Photoshoot
One of the best ways I can help you and your partner feel relaxed in front of the camera on your wedding day is with a pre wedding photo shoot.
Some times called and engagement photo session, we meet up for an hour or 2 and just have a fun, relaxed photo shoot. You pick the venue, maybe somewhere special to you around Hampshire or Dorset.
This helps get you both at ease with the camera, also gives us a chance to work together before your big day. These photos are great for the "save the date" cards.